Have you had to experience some pretty terrible cracker jokes round the table today? Is there that one person that think’s the joke will get funnier the more they say it? Well, here are fifteen other, hilariously cringey ones you can tell to try and get that kid to pipe down.
1. How will Christmas dinner be different after Brexit? No Brussels!
2. I got my mom a Mary Berry cookbook for Christmas. I tried to get Paul Hollywood’s but he’d sold out.
3. What’s David Cameron’s favourite Christmas song? All I Want for Christmas is EU!
4. Why has Hilary Clinton asked santa for a twenty three letter alphabet? Because she’s sick of F.B.I.
5. What’s the difference between the clementine in your stocking and Donald Trump? Nothing, they’re both a little Orange.
6. Why can’t the English football team play Yahtzee this year? Because they’ve got rid of Allardyce.
7. What do you get when you cross Donald Trump with a Christmas carol? O Comb Over Ye Faithful.
8. I can’t get to the chocolate in my advent calendar. Foiled again.
9. What do you get if you cross Santa with a duck? A Christmas Quacker.
10. Who could be cooking Christmas dinner at Number 10 this year? Theresa May.
11. What athlete is warmest in the Winter? A long jumper.
12. Why didn’t Roy Hodgson go to visit Santa at the North Pole? Because he couldn’t get past Iceland.
13. What do workers at Sports Direct get for Christmas dinner? About five minutes!
14. Why are Jeremy Corbyn’s Christmas cards on the floor? His cabinet collapsed.
15. Why is Bob Dylan’s sleigh so quiet? Because it has Nobel.
So what do you think? Have you heard any better cracker jokes today? Let us know in the comments below.