Recently, an electrician was captured dangling unconscious from a 50ft high pylon! The worker was hanging by just one foot for over an hour, after being electrocuted and just inches from death.
Luckily though, immediately after the accident, an ambulance was called and the electricity cut off. The emergency services were then able to dislodge the worker’s foot and load him into the cherry picker. There, he could be lifted down to safety and transported to the hospital.
It is believed that the electrician was electrocuted whilst working at the top of the pole. The incident took place in Russia last December, with footage surfacing recently. According to the Daily Mail though, he was rescued safely and has now “recovered from his injuries since the accident.”
Take a look at the footage here:
So what do you think of this? Let us know in the comments below.