About On the Tools
On the Tools is a social media marketing agency which engages with over 1 Million UK tradespeople every day and has the fastest growing Online construction community in the UK.
On the Tools sole objective is to connect the Construction industry through social platforms and emerging technology. We are looking for driven, creative and inspiring individuals to help with our ever growing Online and Social Media following, our thriving Online Workwear store and launch of the On the Tools recruitment App in February 2016.
To carry out graphic design for both online and print for On the Tools marketing activities.
- Carry out all design work for Branded Content projects
- Work closely with the Content team to Design, execute and ultimately monetise the weekly Newsletter
- Work with the content team to create and execute on Email Marketing Campaigns for clients
- Meet project deadline and client satisfaction
- Take responsibility of brand oversight and all brand creative assets.
- Be on hand to identify and create best designs for projects, and to provide solutions to all creative assets.
- Work closely with the ‘Head of Content’ to ensure brand is pushed out correctly.
- Offer ideas and create design for video creation projects ie overlays, animation etc.
- Work closely with the Managing Director to improve design within marketing campaigns and increase conversion rate on e-commerce sales.
- Work closely with the Managing Director and a third party agency to implement a redesign of onthetoolsshop.com
- Creative input on weekly meetings for content ideas and strategies.
- Creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense
- Strong computer skills in Adobe products
- Confidence, to present and explain ideas to clients and colleagues
- Meticulous eye for detail to ensure Brand and client projects are executed efficiently
- A big thinker who wants to be part of a fast paced, growing company
- A complete ‘Team Player’. OTT is all about the Team.
Start Date: January 2017
To apply for this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org with an attached CV. Successful candidates will be invited to attend a first interview at our offices in Tamworth.