Social Media Coordinator
About On the Tools
On the Tools is a social media marketing agency which engages with over 1 million UK tradespeople every day and has the fastest growing online construction community in the UK.
On the Tools sole objective is to connect the Construction Industry through social platforms and emerging technology. We are looking for driven, creative and inspiring individuals to help with our ever growing online and social media following, our thriving online workwear store and launch of the On the Tools recruitment App in February 2017.
To work closely with colleagues across the organisation to expand the growth of the On the Tools Social Channels and increase traffic to onthetools.tv and onthetoolsshop.com.
- Develop and post content to social networking sites
- Respond to social media inquiries about Online activities in a timely and courteous fashion
- Monitor, tag and file licensed content submissions
- Monitor and engage in brand related Online conversations
- Monitor the company’s social media performance reports and tracking search engine results
- Regularly report insights gained from social media monitoring and analyse key metrics and tweak strategy as needed
- Provide ideas and input on video creative across all social channels
- Assist in implementation of video creative on and off site
- Monitor social media groups, trends, tools, and applications and recommend actions/next steps
- Use creative thinking and initiative to analyse site performance metrics and make recommendations on content, site design or features to improve effectiveness of web content and/or applications
- Build and implement social media campaigns that ensure appropriate messaging is executed online, to support corporate goals, incorporating Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts
- Create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI)
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
- Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan
- Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy
- Implement ongoing education to remain highly effective
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyse, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximise results
The Social Media Coordinator is a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as he/she engages with customers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of turning fans into customers.
- Must have previous experience within the Construction Industry
- Must have previous experience within a Digital Marketing / Social Media Role
- A big thinker who wants to be part of a fast-paced, growing company
- A complete ‘Team Player’. OTT is all about the team
Start Date: January 2017
To apply for this role please email email@example.com with an attached CV. Successful candidates will be invited to attend a first interview at our offices in Tamworth.