Where the words “we”, “us” or “our” are used in this document, they are all references to On The Tools Ltd.
What information do we collect you visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number, occupation or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey or enter information on our site.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Keep track of advertisements.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won’t affect the users experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still place orders .
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways,with the corresponding legal bases:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested. (Necessary for our legitimate interests.)
- To improve our website in order to better serve you. (Necessary for our legitimate interests.)
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests. (Necessary for the performance of the contract between you and OTT.)
- To monitor compliance with our terms and conditions of use of the Website. (Necessary for our legitimate interests.)
- For internal research and development purposes. (Necessary for our legitimate interests.)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site features.(Necessary for our legitimate interests.)
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services. (Based on your separate consent.)
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
Where required by applicable law, we will procure necessary consents. Where personal information is processed on the basis of consent by our customers, that consent may subsequently be withdrawn at any time (by contacting us using the details at the bottom of this page) without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
Who do we share your personal information with?
We will treat personal data confidentially and may only disclose your personal information to the following categories of recipients:
Third Party Disclosure
We sell,trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your name, any form or online contact identifier email, name of chat account etc., screen name or user names, phone number personally identifiable information.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
The Website incorporates reasonable technical, administrative, and physical measures to protect the security, integrity, completeness, accuracy and privacy of the personal information that we may collect and we have put into place reasonable precautions to protect such information from loss, misuse, interference, unauthorised access, disclosure, destruction and alteration. We also maintain reasonable procedures to help ensure that such data is reliable for its intended use and is accurate, complete and current. Only those employees who need access to your information in order to do their jobs are allowed access. Our security policies are reviewed periodically and revised as required
How Long do we keep your data?
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide the Service and fulfill the transactions you have requested, and for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, maintaining business and financial records, resolving disputes, maintaining security, detecting and preventing fraud and abuse, and enforcing our agreements.
Links to other websites
Your Choices & Rights
Where you have given us your consent, you can withdraw it by doing the following.
- To stop receiving our marketing you can change your preferences within your account, follow the unsubscribe instructions in any of the emails we send you or contact us and we will do it for you.
You also have rights over how your personal information is used including:
- The right to object to our processing of your data.
- The right to request that your information be erased or restricted from further use.
- The right to request a copy of the information we hold about you.
- The right to correct, amend or update information you have given us (where you have an account with us you can also do this by logging in and updating your information).
- The right to contest any automated decision we make about you. An automated decision is a decision taken without any human intervention which has legal consequences (e.g. credit checking). We don’t typically carry out automated decision making but, if we do, we will make it clear where such decisions are being made.
To exercise any of the above rights you may contact us as indicated below. Please note that whilst we will carefully assess every request we receive we may not always have to comply. When this happens, we will explain why.
From time to time we may change our privacy practices. We will notify you of any changes to this Policy as required by law. We will also post an updated copy on our website. It will have a different date and version number from the one set out below. Please check our site periodically for updates.
We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 or target the Service to children under 13.
Last Updated: 24.05.18