About On the Tools
On the Tools is a social media marketing agency which engages with over 1 Million UK tradespeople every day and has the fastest growing Online construction community in the UK.
On the Tools sole objective is to connect the Construction industry through social platforms and emerging technology. We are looking for driven, creative and inspiring individuals to help with our ever growing Online and Social Media following, our thriving Online Workwear store and launch of the On the Tools recruitment App in February 2017.
To work closely with colleagues across the organisation to expand the growth of the On the Tools Social Channels and increase traffic to onthetools.tv and onthetoolsshop.com. The role is based in Tamworth and will allow you to attend a local college to earn a Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing. See more about the course here
- Develop and post content to social networking sites.
- Respond to social media inquiries about Online activities in a timely and courteous fashion.
- Monitor, tag and file licensed content submissions
- Monitor and engage in brand related Online conversations.
- Monitor the company’s social media performance reports and tracking search engine results.
- Regularly report insights gained from social media monitoring.
- Provide ideas and input on video creative across all social channels.
- Assist in implementation of video creative on and off site.
- Monitor social media groups, trends, tools, and applications and recommend actions/next steps.
- Learn to use creative thinking and initiative to analyse site performance metrics and make
- recommendations on content, site design or features to improve effectivenessof web content and/or applications.
- Learn how to build and implement social media campaigns that ensure appropriate messaging is executed online, to support corporate goals, incorporating Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter.
- A big thinker who wants to be part of a fast-paced, growing company
- A complete ‘Team Player’. OTT is all about the Team.
Start Date: January 2017
To apply for this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org with an attached CV. Successful candidates will be invited to attend a first interview at our offices in Tamworth.