For many tradespeople, their tools are their livelihood. Without them, they’re unable to get their work done. And without work, they can’t bring in any money to pay their bills.
Therefore, with the ever increasing number of tool thefts, a lot of tradespeople are going the extra mile to keep them safe. Take a look at some of the top tips on keeping your tools safe here.
But, despite this tool theft epidemic, it’s not all doom and gloom in the industry. In construction, banter is something that you find on pretty much every site. And, a tradesman’s tools can provide a lot of entertainment on site. So, we decided to put together a few of our favourite alternative we’ve seen for the tools.
10. How to deal with customer complaints!
9. Shovels are now being used as plates…right 🤔
8. Cooling down on site 😎
7. Who needs a van when a drill can do the job!
6. No knife? No problem!
5. It’s wine time! 🍷
4. No plate? No worries, just use your hard hat! 😂
3. On site toaster…
2. Roller or golf club? 🏌️♂️
1. Why use drills normally when you can use them for table football? 😂
For more like this, click here.
So what do you think of these? Do you have any alternative uses for your tools? Let us know in the comments below.